Compact and effective reel sprinkler! The MR25 connects to a standard ¾ inch garden hose to operate totally unattended, with flows ranging from 3 to 10 gallons per minute. The sheer ease of setup and operation makes the MR25 very popular with homeowners for watering large lawns and gardens. Horse owners with small arenas and dressage rings rave about this model’s ability to control dust and provide safe, uniform footing. View the performance chart to get a glimpse of the area covered by this model!
NOTICE: These specifications are for a guide only and are based on theoretical calculations and performance tests. This is to be used as a guide only, as performance may vary under field conditions or when machine speed control adjusted. The combination of gallons per minute, pressure, and atmospheric conditions such as wind speed will determine your performance characteristics. Shortening tube length can also increase the performance of your Micro Rain.
- Turbine Operated
- Heavy Duty, All Metal Drum & Chassis Design
- Automatic Retraction & Shutdown
- Speed Control for Desired Application Rates
- Pressure Gauge to Determine Inlet Pressure
- Supply Hose (3/4" x 15')
- Two Wheel Sprinkler Cart w/ Part Circle Impact or Rotor Style Sprinkler
- Stabilizer Legs
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- 1 Year Machine Warranty & 3 Year 100% Poly Tube Warranty
- Tube I.D. - 0.80"
- Tube Length - 165'
- Machine Length - 48"
- Machine Width - 20"
- Machine Height - 48"
- Machine Weight (Dry) - 160 lbs.
- Palletized Weight - 211 lbs.